Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stress

Everything is suddenly stressful! It may be because I depend on others that are not available to communicate. It may be because I doing so little compared to what I am used to. Or maybe I just don't have the energy I want, and I need to slow down. This stress, I am sure has made my blood pressure go way up, my sciatic nerves to pinch, my jaw to ache, and my adrenalin to flutter. I think I would like to latch on to one project and to work on it fully to the end of my days. I would like a wonderful group of people to work with. And I would like to have the support of my children. Or do I mean that I want them to support themselves? No, I really mean I would like to work together with them on a singular important project. One that does not require living all together, but that has a certain appeal. We spend so much time and money trying to keep up with, keep track of, and keep in touch with each other. I just want to dig in and get something done that is sorely neglected. I want to establish a new lifestyle that makes sense. I really want to continue my work with children and find joy in every day.

No comments: